Consent to personal data collection and processing
[Legal entity name]
Consent to personal data collection and processing
In accordance with Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21, 2013 No. 94-V "On Personal Data and Their Protection" and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Law"),
I, [Full name] (hereinafter, the Subject), citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, [identity document name, number, date and issuing authority], individual identification number [number], residing at: [insert the address], registered at: [insert the address], give my unconditional consent to the Employer and Third parties, i.e. persons related, both at present and in future, to the Employer by circumstances or legal relations for collection, processing and protection of my personal data (about me), to collection, processing and cross-border transfer, in ways not inconsistent with the law, for the purposes regulated by this consent, and in sources, including those publicly available, at the discretion of the Employer, in connection with the onset of already existing or arising in future any employment, civil and/or other legal relations with the Employer, the following my personal data (about me), as well as the occurring changes and/or additions, recorded on electronic, paper and/or other tangible media, including, but not limited to:
1) information required for execution of labor, civil and/or other legal relations, as well as for interaction in the process of their execution, and documents confirming the specified information: surname, name, patronymic (if any); citizenship; individual identification number (IIN); identity document data; birth date and data; disability occurrence and disability group and extent of restriction of labor activity; data on social benefits and social status; information on legal capacity; portrait image (photo); sex; signature; bank details (bank account number, bank name and BIC); biographical data; any personal data; driving license; personal record card and personal card form T-2; documents confirming the title or other legal right to property, including photos in any format of the property, identification data, registration data, encumbrance, general characteristics of the property; cost, address (location) of the property, state registration data, etc.;
2) information for communication, and documents confirming the specified information: information on the actual residence; information on the address of registration; contact information (phone numbers, e-mail address, etc.); documents confirming the legality of stay in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, etc.;
3) information on education, and documents confirming the specified information: data on the accomplished and/or being accomplished levels of education (including primary; basic secondary; secondary education (general secondary, technical and vocational); after secondary; higher; postgraduate); academic degree, academic title; language proficiency; data on the advanced training and retraining, etc.;
3) information on labor and/or professional activity, business reputation and documents confirming the specified information: occupational experience; employment record book; employment contract(s) with the mark of the Employer or other third parties, the date and basis of its (their) termination; extracts from the certificates of the Employer or other third parties confirming the onset, change and termination of labor relations on the basis of conclusion, change and termination of the employment contract(s); occupational history (list of information on the work, labor activity of the Subject); information from the archival institutions or places of work; information on wages and/or on the transferred mandatory pension contributions, social contributions, taxation; information on amount, grounds and persons entitled to withholding; information on rewarding, encouragement, disciplinary sanctions; membership in professional chambers and/or organizations; information on availability of licenses, diplomas, patents, certificates, authorization cards; presence and/or absence of a criminal record; criminal and/or administrative prosecution, etc.;
4) information on marital status and documents confirming the specified information: information on conclusion and/or dissolution of marriage; other information on the registration of civil status; information on presence and/or absence of dependants and/or other family members; degree of kinship; personal data of dependants and/or other family members; data on guardianship; place of work or training of family members and dependants, etc.;
5) information on military registration of persons liable for military service and persons subject to military conscription and documents confirming this information;
6) information on the preliminary, periodic, pre-shift and other medical examination(s) (medical evaluation), and documents confirming the specified information (for persons subject to such examinations (medical evaluation) in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan), etc.
I undertake to inform the Employer in writing of any changes and/or additions to my personal data (about me) within [term], providing the Employer with the relevant supporting documents.
The collection, processing and cross-border transfer of personal data of the Subject (about him/her) by the Employer shall be performed for the following purposes, including, but not limited to:
1) for the purpose of proper performance by the Employer of the rights and obligations imposed on it by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) for internal control and accounting by the Employer, as well as for verification and confirmation of the proper performance by the Subject and the Employer of their obligations under the relevant transactions (contracts, agreements, etc.);
3) for judicial and extrajudicial protection of the Employer's rights: in case of breach of obligations under the relevant transactions (contracts, agreements, etc.); in case of disputes, including disputes with any third parties;
4) for placing the disclosed and publicly available data in mass media and other publicly available sources in accordance with the legal requirements of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) [other optional purposes].
I certify that:
1) this consent shall apply to all relations with the Employer, including those already existing and/or arising based on this consent provision, as well as to any other relations that will arise in future, and shall be valid both during the period of my (Subject's) employment and/or other activities during the term of the Employment Agreement and/or other transactions (contracts, agreements, etc.) entered into by the Employer, and after termination of this activity within the terms established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, necessary for the proper performance by the Employer of the rights and obligations imposed on him/her by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) hereby the Employer shall have the right to independently determine the terms of access of any Third Parties to personal data; to distribute personal data in public sources of personal data;
3) in case of personal data collection, processing and cross-border transfer by the Employer, notification of the Subject is not required;
4) this consent may be provided to any Third parties as evidence that the Employer has the necessary authority for the collection, processing and cross-border transfer of the Subject's personal data;
5) this consent may be revoked in cases regulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, on the basis of a corresponding application in writing, which is delivered to the Employer at least [term] prior to the date of revocation hereof. At the same time, I (the Subject) know that, according to the Law, this consent may not be withdrawn in cases where such withdrawal contradicts the Law, or in case of my (the Subject's) unfulfilled obligations to the Employer;
6) if the relevant contract(s) or other transactions entered into between me (the Subject) and the Employer prescribe or will prescribe the transfer by the Employer of the Subject's personal data through open communication channels, the Subject recognizes the risk of unauthorized receipt of such data by third parties and assumes such risk;
7) personal data containing the surname, name, patronymic (if any), position, contact information (phone numbers, e-mail address, etc.), portrait image (photo), [other data], are publicly available, i.e. access to which is free;
8) the Employer shall have the right to collect, process and transfer the personal data across the border without the Subject's consent in cases specified by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9) I am aware of the Employer's document establishing the list and procedure for personal data collection, processing and agree with such procedure;
10) I will not have any claims against the Employer regarding the collection, processing and cross-border transfer of my personal data (about me) in future, provided that the Employer shall comply with the legal requirements and/or the conditions reached herein.
The text of this consent has been read by me (us), I have no additions, comments and objections.
[date] Signature Full name (write in handwriting in full)